What I'm doing in summer 2017:
- Building a new SaaS product that integrates with Slack.
- Working with a few consulting clients on digital projects.
- Investigating starting a coworking community and events venue in Longmont, Colorado. More information at Longmont.space.
- Starting a church in Boulder County (yeah, I know), as a daughter of the church I currently attend, Highlands Church. I'll be on staff of the new church. We aim to start this fall.
- Slowly purging as many belongings as I can, to avoid spending so much time and energy on maintaining "things".
- Learning Spanish with José Montoro on Skype.
- Spending lots of time in the gym, trying to hit my goal weight in 2017.
This page was inspired by NowNowNow.