What I'm doing in April 2017:
- Building a new SaaS product that integrates with Slack.
- Considering starting a brick-and-mortar business outside of Denver.
- Pondering the Second Half of my life and how I can make the greatest impact on the world around me.
- Positioning myself for what's next professionally. All top secret.
- Slowly purging as many belongings as I can, to avoid spending so much time and energy on maintaining "things".
- Learning Spanish with José Montoro on Skype.
- Spending lots of time in the gym, trying to hit my goal weight in 2017.
- Volunteering with some digital/organizational projects with my church and other non-profits.
- Playing with ProtonMail and ProtonVPN.
This page was inspired by NowNowNow.