What I'm doing in December 2017:
- Building Eavesdrop, a new SaaS product that turns private Slack content into public websites.
- Upgrading the tech stack of The Daily Line.
- Working with a few consulting clients on digital projects.
- Starting Left Hand Community Church in Longmont, Colorado.
- Slowly purging as many belongings as I can, to avoid spending so much time and energy on maintaining "things".
- Learning Spanish with José Montoro on Skype.
- Spending lots of time in the gym, trying to hit my goal weight in 2017.
This page was inspired by NowNowNow.