I'm an entrepreneur, both for-profit and non-profit. I like to start and grow organizations and products.
- Launchpad Partners, a non-profit serving and supporting leaders starting inclusive faith communities.
- Echothread, a liveblog app for Slack
- APB Digital, my consulting firm where I help organizations scale their digital operations
- Church planter and executive pastor, Left Hand Church
- Investor and CTO in a digital political media company.
- Founder and president of a digital agency and software startup, sold to a Japanese multinational conglomerate in 2014.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors, YouthBiz. Merged organization with another non-profit.
- Website architect, NBCUniversal.
- Online Producer, National Review.
- Graduate of Hillsdale College, Michigan.
Email me at email@example.com.
Follow me on Twitter or subscribe to my infrequent email newsletter (signup below).